Cedars Resort is your home away from home
Next time you’re planning an outdoor adventure, look no further than Cedars RV Resort. Nestled along Eagle River, at the foot of
Stay for one night, for a weekend, or for a week – at only $45 per night, the choice is yours!
Why Cedars RV Resort is the perfect vacation spot:
- Our lots are spacious and enclosed by trees to create a cozy and quiet space while providing space to stretch out and have fun with your friends.
- Our lots are fully serviced for your convenience with power, water, sewer
andWi-Fi. Resortis pet-friendly, so you can bring your furry friends along with you.
- Great on-site amenities to enjoy including; an indoor swimming pool, two playgrounds,
laundromat, and more.
- The beach is only a short 5 min. walk from Cedars
- Shuswap Lake is only 10 min. drive from Cedars
Experience the great outdoors year-round with winter and summer activities. Below are a few of the adventures you can enjoy while staying at the Resort.
- Paddle the Eagle River
- Spend the day at the beach
- Explore over 600 km of nature trails
- Test your courage on the Crazy Creek Suspension Bridge.
- Play a round of Golf at any of the many courses in the area.
- Skiing and Snow Shoeing
- Burn rubber at Kelly’s Go Carts track.
- Get lost in The Enchanted Forest
- Tour the Sky-Trek Adventure Park
- Ride the Revelstoke Pipe Mountain Coaster.
- Go Snowmobiling in the mountains.
Sounds like your perfect holiday? Book your holiday with us by calling (778) 212-2151 and we’ll do everything we can to make it perfect. You can also fill out the form below and someone from our team will be in touch shortly to help you take the next step.
- Check-in Times:
- Summer Hours: 1 pm – 9 pm.
- Winter Hours: 1 pm – 6 pm.
- Must check-out by 11 am.
- Please contact our team for full details.